My Photo
Name:
Location: Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia

Im 18 this year(2008), Im a normal teenager who enjoy photography, love to go sightseeing..One Day I hope to travel the world, Anyone out there interested... I be looking for partners.Other than photography i enjoy sports like Basketball, Marathon, and watching football...Just a normal teenage who love my life..

Friday, April 02, 2010

一人暮らしの生活が辛くてたまらない

Today was the first day of my university life. I was the only foreigner student in my major. I was like a timid mice , the atmosphere was totally different when i was studying in a japanese language school, there I still have my Malaysian's friend with me. But now i have to face the fact that my only friends will be the japanese student, so i should make more friend with them from now on. Being alone in the university in a foreign country is the worst thing to have, so maybe i would start making friend with those young lads around me. Even though they are only 18.19 of age , they look quite mature. I guess i could blend in their community soon enough , if i dare to communicate. Well it feels good to write out my feeling in words to share it out, I will write more from now on. continue...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nam said...

Definitely, here is a good place to spread out stressed feeling.
I could figure out how terrible the situation being alone in other nation community. However, this is the fastest way to merge into them. Well, it is sure hard at the first moment, and it takes time to go through this stage. Likewise, now im studying the first year there are a lot of chinese around me, therefore i wouldnt feel stressed but when the second year approaches, i would get contacted with more aussie and other who only speak english. Therefore, I must get prepared before the environment comes to me.

You can do it as long as you never give up=)
please update the blog when you are free, I will put an eye on it.
Good luck, bro

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home